For those who lose your Aadhaar card or desire a digital copy of your distinctive identification quantity, you’ll be able to head to the UIDAI web site. The portal holds details about each Aadhaar beneficiary. You may obtain an e-copy of the Aadhaar card from the web site and print it out as properly. The e-copy is password-protected in order that no individual, apart from you, can entry its particulars. obtain Aadhaar card steps are pretty straightforward and may very well be carried out by anybody from the consolation of their residence, offered they’ve an energetic web connection. In case you are not acquainted with the steps, right here’s a simple information on the Aadhar card obtain. It’s relevant on any machine of your selection, together with Android cell phone, iPhone, Home windows, and Mac.
Learn extra: Aadhaar replace: change identify, deal with, DoB, and extra on Aadhaar card on-line
Aadhar card obtain
There are some things that you just want to remember earlier than downloading an Aadhaar card. First, use a browser that helps downloading. Second, hold particulars of your Aadhaar quantity, Enrollment ID (EID), or Digital ID (VID) helpful. Lastly, you need to have your registered cell quantity.
Learn extra: replace cell quantity in Aadhaar
obtain Aadhar card on-line
- Fireplace up your browser
- Go to UIDAI web site
- Scroll all the way down to the ‘Get Aadhaar’ part and select Obtain Aadhaar. Alternatively, you’ll be able to click on on this hyperlink
- You may obtain Aadhar card utilizing the Aadhaar quantity, enrollment quantity, or digital ID
- You probably have your Aadhaar quantity, enter it within the field in Aadhaar quantity tab
- Enter Captcha code
- Click on ship OTP to proceed
- The OTP will probably be despatched to your registered cell quantity
- Enter that OTP and select ‘Confirm and Obtain’ to avoid wasting the e-Aadhaar card copy in your machine
Learn extra: Unlock PDF: take away password from PDF file totally free on cell and desktop
What’s Aadhar card password?
The downloaded Aadhard card e-copy will probably be password-protected. This password is the primary 4 letters of your identify in caps and your delivery yr. Hypothetically, in case your identify is Sanket and your delivery yr is 1993, then your Aadhaar card password will probably be ‘SANK1993’. That stated, in case your identify consists of your three letters, enter them in caps, adopted by the delivery yr to entry the contents of your Aadhaar card.